The Volunteer Program is a part of the guest experience.
The Fort Worth Community Arts Center is in need of happy, enthusiastic, engaging volunteers to help with our programs and events.
Please help spread the word. Individuals, as well as business, church, and community groups are welcome to participate.
• Helping your community
• Contributing to the Arts
• Positively impacting the entertainment experience of our patrons
• Meeting new people
Volunteer responsibilities :
• Be prepared to work with people—Act in the role of host--the most visible reflection of service during events.
• Be courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful to the clients and patrons of our venues
• Show up for scheduled shifts—Honor your volunteer commitments to our venues.
• Lifting and handling artwork.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age for most of our events.