Programs and Exhibition Intern
Located in the heart of Fort Worth’s Cultural District, the Fort Worth Community Arts Center is a longstanding venue known for hosting diverse events, visual arts galleries, and theatre performances. Currently, the Arts Center is seeking an energetic, driven, and computer savvy intern for the upcoming academic semester.
This internship is a good stepping stone into the field of arts administration where one will have the opportunity to engage closely with the community and a range of special projects.
The intern will work under the direct supervision of the Arts Center’s Programs and Exhibition Manager. The intern’s responsibilities will include the installation/de-installation of our galleries, updating various websites and postings, assistance in the creation of gallery contracts, and working with the Arts Center’s artists and guests.
An internship with the Arts Center is a three month commitment at the minimum. This internship is unpaid but academic credit can be provided.
An ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Poised and professional demeanor
• Detail-oriented with organizational skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Basic computer design skills, familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
• Excellent written and speaking communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet required deadlines
To apply, please attach to an e-mail a statement of purpose explaining how an internship at the Arts Center could benefit you, a copy of your CV/resume and your academic transcripts. Send all documents to Kim Phan Nguyen at email@example.com.